THE EMPTY TOMB
This is a most important day in the life of the Christian believer and you and I do not have a right to approach the cross of Christ unless we recognize that once there was a tomb that had the body of Jesus Christ in it, and that He was raised from the dead, and that the cross is on the other side. You and I today must reach our hand through the open tomb of Jesus Christ and grasp the cross on the resurrection side.
HE HAS RISEN!
Philippians 3:10, 11
“That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable to his death; If by any means I might attain to the resurrection of the dead.
As we recognize and acknowledge the power of Christ’s resurrection, we can embrace the truth and promises of the below scriptures.
- And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
- Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
- Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
- According as his divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue:
HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!
The tomb photos were taken at Montezuma Castle in Sedona, Arizona in the fall of 2012. Sunrise and cloud photos were taken outside my home.
The above post was also entered in Jakesprinter Sunday Post: Entrance. Click here to see other entries.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!