WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: COMPANIONABLE
For your enjoyment, here is a checklist of ten things you can do to create peaceful relationships:
1. Be a cause of your reality, not a victim!
2. Have self-love and self-worth within self and with God! The only way to have peaceful relationships is first to be right with yourself.
3. Talk is silver. Silence is golden.
4. Don’t allow other people to take away your happiness and inner peace.
5. Let go of the need to win or be right!
6. Attack is a call for love! Don’t attack back!
7. Everyone is your master teacher! If they curse you, bless them!
8. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!
9. Transcend within self all attack thoughts, judgment and anger!
10. Let go of all attachments and only have preferences!
I chose the above photos to show companionship starts early in life and influence our growth in society. Having animals as companions increases our compassion for those who depend on us and show us unconditional love in return. Learning to understand what it means to have peaceful companions and relationship helps us to sustain healthy and peaceful lives.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!